Monday, February 14, 2011
It’s the month of LOVE so it’s time to fall in love all over again.
I was able to round up 6 of the 11 diva’s and I asked them to give all of our listeners some great advice on dating those special sweeties in our lives. The Diva’s are wives, mothers, sisters, and friends who have made it their mission to celebrate the gift of marriage by inspiring others to do the same. Their goal is to provide creative, inexpensive, and innovative dating ideas that bring the fun back into a relationship.
Some of the fun things we chatted about on our call were:
- The element of surprise in your marriage….and those extra special little touches to show how much you care.
- Finding time to date your spouse
- Dating on a budget or without any money at all
- Hear about a “SURPRISE” date that focuses on time for your man
- Dating while kids are still at home
- A Valentine idea and fun craft project to give to your honey
- A few fun ideas for the bedroom….ooh la la!
It was so much fun to get to know the diva’s more. I love their desire to make lasting marriages, which in return will create everlasting families. Listen here to get all these great tips and more! Listen here:
Also, check out the Diva’s website for amazing ideas, there are so many suggestions and EVERYONE will find something that they will relate to. Make February 2011 the month you decided to fall back in love with the person you married!!!! www.thedatingdivas.com
Posted by Latter-Day Woman at 10:42 AM